Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is regulated under the DSL n. 185 of 22/05/1999, in implementation of Directive 97/7/EC if the client-consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase form indicating d on the order a VAT number) is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason. To exercise this right, the customer must send a notice within 10 working days to Masi Gioielli from the date of delivery of the goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with return receipt addressed to: "Masi Goielli Snc di Umberto Masi and Andrea, Piazza Gramsci 14, 15048 Valenza (AL)" after sending a written notice via email at "info @ masigioielli.com "
Procedures for withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
• The purchased goods must be returned intact and in original sealed packaging, complete with all its parts, including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: instructions, screws, etc..
• Shipping, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
• Masi Gioielli is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Masi Gioielli will refund the customer the full amount already paid (within 30 days from the date of receipt of notice of cancellation or from the date of receipt of the returned goods) by Bank check, bank tranfer or discount coupon. Is the responsibility of the Buyer shall deliver promptly the bank on which obtain reimbursement (IBAN of the Current Account of the invoice).
When claim of withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents) or in the event that Masi Gioielli finds one of the following abnormalities:
- Using part of the property and any supplies;
- The lack of external and /or internal packaging;
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, hardware, manuals, parts, ...)
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation
In the case above, Masi Gioielli will return t the property purchased by charging the shipping costs.